BLOG BLOGGER DISCLAIMER CATEGORIES

Asos Wishlist #1

sequiened top // watch
turtleneck sweater // shopper-bag
Some days ago I fell in love with the online shop ASOS. My obsession obviously comes really late, because ASOS is well-known and maybe even the most popular of all online clothing and accessoire shops. I usally don't like the idea of ordering something through the internet and buying it without trying it on, but with Asos you only have to pay after trying them on at home and choosing the pieces you want to keep. Actually I searched for the perfect jumpsuit (because I want one for New Year's Eve and one for summer), but as always I fell in love with other stuff ... and ordered them all. I especially look forward to the Olivia Borton watch - it's all vintage and simple. A combination that always gets me.

x Ana

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen